Here at Yield, we deliver personalised financial planning advice that is efficient, and we are laser focused on return on investment (ROI) for our clients.
Our advice starts with a personalised financial plan, that details our recommended strategies to help grow and protect your wealth, and acts as a roadmap to confidently navigate the future from.
To help manage change over time, we offer our ongoing service. The ongoing review service is what clients tell us cements the value for them, because by this stage the recommendations are implemented and there is mutual understanding and trust that grows over time.
Change that will inevitably impact your financial plan and must be navigated includes:
- Personal circumstances
- Investment markets
Our proven ongoing service and advice will help evolve your financial position continuously, to respond to change in a proactive manner.
We break our ongoing service into, ‘Strategic’; ‘Investment’ and ‘Insurance’, and in this piece we will elaborate on what each of these entails with Yield.
Strategic Ongoing Advice
In short, ‘Strategic’ can be summarised as assisting you in managing the inevitable changes that will occur in your personal situation, investment markets and legislation, whilst relating them back to how you manage your entire financial position ongoing.
Our strategic advice service includes:
- Annual, Bi-annual or Quarterly review. These can be held in person or via video for convenience
- Personalised Dashboard of your investment allocation measuring your performance and strategy. This creates accountability to a benchmark and provides easy to see insights
- Analysis comparing your progress against your plan projections. This keeps your plan alive! We track things like your debt, super, investments, income etc and measure them against the projections in your plan, explaining why there are differences
- Retirement analysis determining progression towards retirement, while you are working
- Longevity analysis determining the longevity of your assets, while retired
- Discuss and review what’s changed in your life and how this may impact your plan
- Review your current plans for investment or lifestyle changes
- Proactive assessment of markets and future direction
- Review of legislative impacts
- Determine if, what and when specific advice could be relevant
Regularly reviewing your financial position is essential to making the most of the opportunities that change presents and managing the inevitable risks it throws up too. Our strategic ongoing advice is designed to ensure that we can help you effectively monitor and evolve your financial plan, to keep you remain on track to achieve your objectives. Our ongoing strategic advice is designed to be fluid and may need to evolve as your circumstances and need for proactive service and advice evolves.
Investment Ongoing Advice
Our ongoing investment service is designed to help you choose, monitor and change your investment mix, mindful of how you might need to utilise those investments in the short, medium and long term, with an emphasis also on maximising return and managing risk as much as possible.
Our investment management service to you includes:
- Strategic investment management, including portfolio set up and ongoing changes
- Top ups to existing investments
- Withdrawals from existing investments
- Risk profiling, to help ensure your strategy fits with what you are trying to achieve
- Tax planning considerations relating to contributions and withdrawals
To ensure you are always invested appropriately we have an investment committee, attend numerous investor presentations, receive written reports from investment providers and our licensee. Our investment philosophy is change when change is needed, not change for change’s sake and we place emphasis on how we spread your wealth amongst the different asset classes, because we believe this is the biggest driver of return over time.
Insurance Ongoing Advice
Managing risk with personal insurances, like Life, TPD, Trauma and Income Protection is a cornerstone of effective risk management. Our insurance service is ongoing and proactive, so you can feel confident that you and your family are protected against losing your ability to earn an income.
Our insurance service to you can include:
- Regular review to ensure your cover remains cost effective and appropriate for your needs
- Comprehensive claims handling, including assistance to submit your claim, followed by assistance to manage the claim process to resolution.
Our clients have over $600 million of life insurance protection, so if the worst is to happen and they need to claim on it, we are here for them.
An Alternative Way to View Our Service
Outside of the previously mentioned ‘Strategic’, ‘Investment’ and ‘Insurance’ elements of our ongoing service, another way to view our service is being that we offer value in 4 ways.
- Financial – As a result of our advice, we can demonstrate desirable tangible financial benefits.
- Practical – If we are doing it for you, that alleviates the stress that comes along with managing your finances independently.
- Emotional – Providing you with the peace of mind that you remain in good hands.
- Academic – It’s what we do, it’s what we’ve studied for and worked towards, allowing us to keep up to date with it all, ridding you of that extra responsibility.
This highly personalised approach that caters to your advice needs, positions us perfectly to offer a service that proves to be tailored, valuable, and fluid for you.